Fischer Flex 1, Flex 2-S & Flex 2-L (short & long) + RH1/2/3/4 + FH-54 & FH70
The Fischer Flex 1 & 2 is a purpose designed Multi-Tool frame, designed to provide the required strength and versatility to operate self propelled cultivating and finger weeders. It can also host hydraulically powered implements like the Fischer HDT mower range, the rotary FTK-420 cultivator heads and the high speed, TWISTER bio-brush weeders.
The Fischer Flex 1 & 2 has taken centre stage this spring (2017) in Europe amongst apple, pear and grape growers, it allows and to a certain degree requires a fast operating speed from 4 – 10km/h.
It would not be a new season without a new device – the Flex1 & 2 is mostly used for the New Fischer RH1/2/3/4 Roller Hoe + FH54 b& FH70 Finger Weeders.
- Strong and sturdy construction suitable for cultivating implements.
- Simple and effective.
- Sustainable and built to last.
- Allows, very fast operating speeds.
- No belts, no motors, no hydraulic motors …
Please contact us to find out dates for field demonstrations!
- Flex-01 2 x solid rubber support wheels.
- Flex-02 1 x Side mowing roller L=55cm.
- Flex-03 1 x Central mowing roller L=120.
- Flex-04 1 Hydraulic working width extension (+50cm) plus implement angle adjustment.
Watch this product on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEH-ToqrwFE
- The Fischer Flex 1 & 2 offer various RH-Roller Hoe options (RH2/RH3/RH4/RH5/RH6) and FH Finger Weeders with different diameters and flexibility strength.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations.
- Front and/or rear mountable on request.
- Acclaimed quality equipment.
- Effective and simple to use.
- Proven rugged and built to last.
- Fischer Australis is offering an extensive range of spare parts and comprehensive technical after-sale support for growers in Australia & New Zealand.
For more information, please contact us!