Fischer FRUSTAR 2600 / 2800 / 3000
(for Fixed Front Mounting)
The Fischer FRUSTAR has especially been designed for managing fruit orchard with narrow rows and overhanging canopies. The mowers robust narrow main body and heavy duty swivel-arms with 960mm (large) swivel-arm discs is designed to fit down the rows, yet still comfortably reach under the canopy of the fruit trees (apple/pear/peach/apricot etc).
- The mower features 1 x centre and 2 x counter rotating gear-drives.
- The swivel-arms are hydraulically width adjustable and can be equipped with the acclaimed hydraulic, Fischer fine-sensor technology. Operated by it’s integrated, on-board hydraulic system it allows the swivel-arm discs to move around the trunks without damaging the trees.
- Its unique front-wheel assembly allows great maneuvrability for changing into the next row without the need for lifting the mower.
- It is equipped with a high-input 1000rpm gear-drive for front mounting – other configurations are available on request.
- For available sizes and further technical details, please refer to the product related table and product specification sheet.
- The Fischer FRUSTAR is an advanced, front mounted mower for effective fruit orchard management.
- Available with or without hydraulic fine-sensor technology.
- Hydraulic side-shift to both sides on 3Point frame, +30cm both sides.
- Available with 540rpm or 1000rpm gear drive on request.
- Available with integrated herbicide spray equipment and optional parallelogram spray nozzle positioning on swivel-arms.
- Additional rock protection re. front mounting.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations.
- For front mounting only.
- Acclaimed quality equipment.
- Available in 3 convenient different sizes..
- Low profile built to reach under low canopies.
- Effective and simple to use.
- Proven rugged and built to last.
- Fischer Australis is offering an extensive range of spare parts and comprehensive technical after-sale support for growers in Australia & New Zealand.