Fischer MOWIE 65 & 100
The NEW Fischer MOWIE 65 & 100 is a hydraulically powered flail mower, designed to efficiently maintain and manage embankment growth (verges), terraces in vineyards and plantations, along bike paths, maintaining road sides and municipal park and foot-path verges. It can also mow/mulch on flat surfaces.
The Fischer Mowie is equipped with a hydraulically operated parallelogram long-reach system, combined side-shift and up and down movements. A further hydraulic tilting mechanism allows impressive mower head angle adjustments of 180°.
The Mowie 650 system is hydraulically powered and operated. It can be operated by using the tractor hydraulics (specs in below table) or, be supplied with a state of the art electrohydraulic operating system and/or independant hydraulic supply. We offer in-cabin remote controls and latest Joystick operating facilities.
- 3Point frame supporting CAT I, II & III.
- Bump-on safety mechanism on 3Point frame with tilt-away system.
- Flail-mower with Y-blades 65cm working width.
- Cutting head swivel tolerance of 180°, 90° left – 90° right.
- Parallelogram suspension for terrain adaption.
- Manual side-shift for mower head.
- Hydraulic positioning of mower head left, right & central.
- Pressure relief valves on hydraulic system.
- Standard version, operated by tractor hydraulics (see table below).
- Optional SPEEDY model with independent hydraulic supply system, pump, tank etc.
The Fischer MOWIE is a robust and versatile, hydraulically powered flail mower. It offers various angle adjustments, making it useful for a great variety of applications.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations.
- World class, quality equipment, exported to over 25 different countries.
- Extremely versatile and useful equipment for various applications.
- Effective and simple to use.
- Proven rugged and built to last.