Fischer BARRACUDA 350 / 440 / 600 / 720
The Fischer BARRACUDA is the strongest sickle-mulcher in our portfolio – it represents a powerful all-rounder with a strong pedigree. It is recommended for the maintenance of large orchards, parks, meadows, rode-sides and airport greens and in agriculture, for field-stubble mulching. The largest model provides a seamless cut over 7.2m.
The main features of the BARRACUDA are as follows:
- Hinged, 3 section base-deck mower/mulcher made, using a 6mm box-steal construction.
- Heavy duty above deck hinging equipped with hydraulic lifting facility for travel (90°).
- Hydraulic float position with tolerance of -20° / +30°.
- Counter rotating, heavy duty, powerful gear-drives (90-125HP).
- 12 x Caster wheels with poly-foam filled rubber tyres D290 or larger on request.
- Chain curtain on front and rear.
- Security locking system for road transport.
- CE 8 PTO shaft with enclosed clutch and mechanical over-run.
- CE Safety protection.
The Fischer BARRACUDA is a universal, powerful large area mower/mulcher which can adapt to uneven terrain.
- Front and rear mounting with 2 x 3Point frame and dual input centre input gear-drive
- Integrated herbicide spray facility
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations.
- Acclaimed quality equipment.
- Unique simplicity and durable mechanical construction.
- Wide ranging orchard, large area and field applications.
- Available in 4 different sizes plus custom configurations.
- Available with integrated herbicide spray facilities.
- Low profile built to reach under established tree canopies.
- Effective and simple to use.
- Proven rugged and built to last.
- Fischer Australis is offering an extensive range of spare parts and comprehensive technical after-sale support for growers in Australia & New Zealand.