Fischer BV2 or BV3 Expandable Deck Mower with TWISTER W Bio-Brush Weeder
Discover the unique single pass inter-row to undervine weeding system available for the environmentally conscious and sustainable grower.
The hydraulically expandable deck on the Fischer BV2 or BV3 mower is used as host to run 2 x TWISTER W bio-brush weeders.
The hydraulic powered high speed TWISTER brushes are equipped with a hydraulic angle adjustment and plant guards, offering seamless spring grass maintenance. The outcome is a clean mechanical weeding result, right up to the trunk and trellis posts. It is also popular for mechanical basal de-suckering and to control snail invasions.
- Available in 2 configurations; standard hinged mount Ø450 brush (drip-line 500-600mm) and low mount Ø300 brush with angle adjustment (drip-line 350-400mm).
- Shaft length: 550mm.
- Low mount Ø300 version is convertible to HDT-400 disk mowers. Note: Disc mowers have additional hydraulic requirements.
- 17-20L/min oil/head @ 150-180bar constant operating pressure.
- Mower supported power-packs, oil coolers and hydraulic operating components are available on request.
- Operating speed: 1900rpm.
- Cord: 8mm reinforced round (available in 3 strengths for differing conditions).
- TWISTER head spring loaded with gas shock absorber.
- Hydraulic working angle adjustment.
Would Like To Know More?
Please enter your details and enquiry below: