(for embankment & verge maintenance)
The Fischer CLIPPER is a unique verge-edge or pipeline maintenance mower. It is front and or rear mountable. It features hydraulic side-shift and a hydraulically powered and height adjustable side wing-mower providing a seamless cut for verge-edges and embankment bases.
It’s unique design and impressive versatility in hydraulic adjustments makes it stand out in it’s own rights. The CLIPPER is rugged and built to last.
The features of the Fischer CLIPPER are as follows:
- Robust main body with 3 x Kevlar belt driven cutting rotors.
- 3Point linkage on both sides with dual input centre gear-drive for front or rear mounting.
- Main deck with hydraulic, linear side-shift 700mm.
- Main deck featuring 4 x height adjustable caster wheels with poly-foam filled rubber tyres.
- Rotors with swiveling mulching blades.
- Total cutting width: 178cm + 90cm.
- Weight: 850Kg.
- Hydraulically powered, hinged side-unit 900mm.
- Hydraulic up/down adjustment of side-unit – 60° / + 90°.
- Side-unit equipped with height adjustable rear metal roller.
- Front and rear chain curtain.
- CE 5 PTO shaft with enclosed clutch and mechanical over-run.
- CE Safety protection.
The Fischer CLIPPER is a unique, up or downward verge/embankment mower for maintaining drainage-channel edges, verges, pipeline bases and other municipal verge maintenance tasks.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations.
- Acclaimed quality equipment.
- Unique simplicity and durable mechanical construction.
- Wide ranging application options.
- One sizes only – application specific sizing on request.
- Available with integrated herbicide spray facilities.
- Proven rugged and built to last.
- Fischer Australis is offering an extensive range of spare parts and comprehensive technical after-sale support for growers in Australia & New Zealand.