Fischer GTM MultiTool Frame + HDT-400L/600 & 800
The Fischer GTM MultiTool Frame can be attached (on/off) to the Fischer SLF mower which has parallelogram side-shift and features the necessary hinging mechanism and ram attachments to fit various tree line and undervine management implements.
It allows to interchange implement heads or simply set it up with a mower head to mow around tree trunks, trellis posts, road signage etc. The HDT mower heads feature hydraulic fine-sensor technology and an armour steel gliding disc under the blade rotor.
The HDT-400 disc mowers can usually be operated with ones tractor hydraulic, larger disc mowers may require a hydraulic self supply system (please look up under Hydraulic Self-Supply Options).
For available attachment options and to read about their various hydraulic oil requirements, please refer to the downloadable spread sheet called MultiTool Frames.
If you like this product, you may also look at the Fischer MOWIE and TWISTER systems.
The Fischer SLF + GTM + HDT- 800 provides the best of two worlds at an affordable price.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations.
- Acclaimed quality equipment, exported to over 25 different countries.
- Unique hydraulic fine-sensor technology.
- Available with 2 different size swivel-arm discs.
- Effective and simple to use.
- Proven rugged and built to last.