Fischer GL2 FIX
The Fischer GL2 FIX is a robust, PTO driven, multi-purpose vineyard, orchard, farm, municipal or road maintenance mower.
- The GL2 FIX features 1 x centre and two counter rotating gear-drives.
- Available in 13 different sizes and various configuration options (i.e wheel, linkage, side-shift, herbicide spray options)
- The GL2 FIX is available as rear or front mounted unit or front & rear mountable with dual input gear drive and double 3Point frame.
- Available with integrated linear side-shift +/- 300mm both sides or +/- 600mm one-side.
- For model sizes and technical information, please refer to the related product spread
- All GL2 Fix models are rated 40 – 80 HP
- The Fischer GL2 FIX mower is a heavy duty all-round mower with optional hydraulic linear side-shift capabilities.
- Rear, front and rear&front mounting available on request.
- Linear side-shift on 3Point frame, +/- 300mm to both sides.
- Integrated herbicide spray equipment.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations.
- Heavy duty, for a wide range of applications.
- Rear, front and rear&front mountable.
- Acclaimed quality equipment.
- Available in 13 different sizes.
- Available with integrated herbicide spray equipment.
- Proven rugged and built to last.
- Fischer Australis is offering an extensive range of spare parts and comprehensive technical after-sale support for growers in Australia & New Zealand.