‘Drop Centre’ Orchard and Vineyard Mower at it’s Best!
It is available in 6 sizes and as concept mower, allowing to change the cutting width from 3m to 4.5m and to 6m using a special Baukasten design.
It is centre hinged and features removable side-panels for side throwing.
For model sizes, please refer to related table.
The Fischer GL2K-300-600 features a centre hinged 3m main deck with removable 1.5m side-mowers.
- The GL2K mower is front and rear mountable therefore standard equipped with a 1000rpm gear-drive or configured to 540rpm if used for rear mounted only. It features six fixed, height adjustable wheels with poly-foam filled tyres D290. The main body of the mower is of a solid 6mm box steel construction and features a steal guide mechanism to protect the cross PTO shaft to maintain the hinging tolerance of – 5° to + 15°.
- The large area Fischer GL2K-300-600 mower features D400 solid rubber wheels with individual and stepless height adjustment.
- The mower features front & rear chain curtains, CE-Safety Protection and comes with a quality B&P CE8 PTO shaft with clutch and mechanical over-run.
- The GL2K models can be equipped with the acclaimed HDT Fischer swivel-arm disc mower systems, featuring automatic fine-sensor technology and onboard hydraulic system on request.
- It is rated for 90 – 125 HP
- Larger D400 solid, fixed rubber wheels.
- Hydraulically engageable transport axle.
- Removable toe-bar assembly with bearing station and extra wide angle PTO shaft.
- Integrated herbicide spray equipment
- The Fischer GL2K is a heavy duty, front & rear mountable centre hinged mower/sickle-mulcher for delved (V-shaped) orchard and vineyard rows.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations
- Front and/or rear mountable
- Hinged mower for delved orchard rows
- Acclaimed quality equipment
- Available in 6 different sizes
- Available with integrated herbicide spray equipment
- Proven rugged and built to last
- Fischer Australis is offering an extensive range of spare parts and comprehensive technical after-sale support for growers in Australia & New Zealand.