The Fischer KIWI is a centre hinged finishing mower which has been designed to maintain delved, V-shaped orchard floors. It users a very flat design, to reach under low hanging crops, and adapts freely to the angle of the orchard profile.
The Fischer KIWI is Front & Rear mountable, featuring 2 x 3Point linkages and 2 x central input gear-drives.
With minimising soil compaction and efficient orchard floor management in mind, this mower ticks all the boxes. It using less heavy gear-drives and a lighter, smartly reinforced body construction. The multiple rotors are belt powered using state of the art German made, maintenance free SPB2 double belts (Kraftband), allowing a high blade tip speed and a very fine cut.
New KIWI-S with swivel-arm disc mowers on either side is available now in all 4 sixes – please refer to pdf download.
- Centre hinged main deck 0° – + 20°
- 2 x Input gear-drives for front or rear mounting.
- 2 x 3Point frame supporting CAT I, II
- Left rotors turn left, right rotors turn right.
- Pivoted blades various styles.
- Hydraulic lifting mechanism for transport and storage with float position and locking mechanism..
- Available with tow-bar and transport axle on request.
- Available with various wheel configurations on request.
- Removable side-panels for cleaning access.
- Front and rear chain curtains.
- Safety features on mower and PTO ports.
The Fischer KIWI & KIWI-S are reliable finishing mowers, offering unique terrain adaption in delved orchards. The KIWI-S allows to automatically mow around tree trunks and trellis posts using our proofed hydraulic fine-sensor technology.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations.
- World class, quality equipment, exported to over 50 different countries.
- Extremely versatile and useful equipment for various applications.
- Effective and simple to use.
- Proven rugged and built to last.