Fischer BV2 or BV3 Expandable Deck Mower with
TORNADO Trimmer-Line Weeder
Meet the latest new-age chemical free weeding system for orchards and vineyards.
The hydraulically expandable deck on the Fischer BV2 or BV3 mower is used as hosts to run 2 x TORNADO trimmer-line weeders. The TORNADO can handle much tougher conditions like taller grass and denser weeds than the TWISTER W Bio-Brush Weeder attachments. It provides a clean mechanical weeding result right up to the trunk and trellis posts. It is also used to prepare organic vineyards for grafting, and as per the TWISTER, for mechanical de-suckering and to control snail invasions.
- The Fischer TORNADO is also available for the Flex1 and Flex2 multi-tool
- The spinning drum of the TORNADO holds 100m of VORTEX trimmer line. It offers an easy re-adjusting mechanism which does not require tools.
- Vortex trimmer-line is available in different strengths for different requirements, 3.3mm, 3.9mm and 4.3mm (latter only with HARDOX wear-plate).
- 17-20L/min oil/head @ 150-180bar constant operating pressure.
- Operating speed: 1300rpm.
- Mower supported power-packs, oil coolers and hydraulic operating components are available on request.
- TORNADO heads are spring loaded and hydraulically angle adjustable.
- The drip-line height needs to be minimum at 450mm optimal at 600mm off the ground.
Download Fischer BV2 or BV3 Expandable Deck Mower with TORNADO Operating Instructions
The TORNADO can handle tough conditions like no other.
Would Like To Know More?
Please enter your details and enquiry below: