Fischer CANGURO Orchard Wing Mower
We are pleased to introduce to you the Fischer CANGURO 350 / 400 / 450 / 550 / 650 and 700 mower range. Available with either 4 or 6 blade rotors depending on the mower size. Robust with hydraulic folding, for transport and storage, this is a well-priced large area finishing mower at its best.
The smaller 350cm, 400cm, and 450cm models have 4 blade rotors while the 550cm, 650cm, and 700cm mowers feature 6 blade rotors. The CANGURO offers a strong drive-train and reinforced blade-bars with GL-280 step-down blades, it offers various wheel options and is suitable for rear over-roller, or side-discharge (Standard Operating Procedures applies). It can be equipped with attachable tow-bar assembly and wide-angle PTO (Power Take Off) shaft for turning in tight headlands and with an optional hydraulically engageable transport axle.
As a result of customer requirement feedback, the Fischer CANGURO is a welcomed new model in our extensive range.
The main features of the CANGURO are as follows:
- Hinged mower with 3 deck sections.
- Robust box-steal construction.
- Heavy-duty deck hinging with hydraulic lifting capability for transportation and storage at 90°.
- Hydraulic float position with a tolerance of -8° / +15°.
- Robust 120HP input gear-drive, powering 4 or 6 137HP down-drives.
- Reinforced blade bars with heavy-duty step-down blades or double ‘gator’ style mulching blades.
- Integrated solid rubber castor wheels or metal rollers (on request).
- Available with detachable tow bar assembly with wide-angle PTO (Power Take Off) shaft and hydraulically engageable transport axle (on request).
- Front and rear chain curtains.
- Proven rugged and built to last.
Customer Objectives were the catalyst to the CANGURO development:
- Available model sizes for standard row widths in Macadamia, Almond and Avocado orchards.
- Adequate HP input and even stronger down-drives.
- Custom blade configuration for pre-harvest cut.
- Optional side-discharge – SOP applies (implementation of standard operating procedure applies).
- Optional tow-bar facility with wide-angle PTO shaft.
- Optional transport axle for road transport.
Fischer Australis provides you with:
- Comprehensive pre, after-sale and technical support.
- Fast and efficient supply of spare parts.
- Pick the best-suited mower model for your orchard to increase efficiency.
- Assure for only quality components made in Italy are used in manufacturing.
- No frills for maintaining competitive pricing.
Would Like To Know More?
Please enter your details and enquiry below: