Fischer COMPACT 200 / 235 / 250 / 280
(Front & rear mountable)
The Fischer COMPACT is a robust, light weight, belt powered finishing mower for orchards, vineyards, parks, school grounds and municipal purposes.
- The Fischer COMPACT is primarily designed for front-mounting. If required on the rear, it is easy to convert.
- The Fischer COMPACT features 4 cutting rotors which provide a very fine cut and a uniformed spread of the clippings.
- The COMPACT mower is available with caster metal or caster wheels with poly-foam filled rubber tyres for optimal manoeuvrability.
- For available sizes and further technical details, please refer to the product related table and product specification sheet.
- The Fischer COMPACT is a versatile, fine-cutting, finishing mower ideal for front mounting.
- Available with hydraulic, linear side-shift on the 3Point frame, + 30cm both sides.
- Available with 540rpm or 1000rpm gear drive on request.
- Various wheel configurations.
- PTO shaft with clutch and mechanical over-run for rear mounting.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations.
- Heavy duty, for a wide range of applications.
- Rear, front and rear&front mountable.
- Acclaimed quality equipment.
- Available in 13 different sizes.
- Available with integrated herbicide spray equipment.
- Proven rugged and built to last.
- Fischer Australis is offering an extensive range of spare parts and comprehensive technical after-sale support for growers in Australia & New Zealand.