Fischer Fischer Flex1 / Flex2-XS / Flex2-S / Flex2-L MultiTool Frame System
The Fischer Flex 1 & 2 is a purpose designed Multi-Tool frame, designed to provide the required strength and versatility to operate self propelled cultivating and finger weeders. It can also host hydraulically powered implements like the Fischer HDT mower range, the rotary FTK-420 cultivator heads and the high speed, TWISTER bio-brush weeders.
The Fischer Flex 1 & 2 has taken centre stage this spring (2017) in Europe amongst apple, pear and grape growers, it allows and to a certain degree requires a fast operating speed from 4 – 10km/h.
It would not be a new season without a new device – the Flex1 & 2 is mostly used for the New Fischer RH1/2/3/4 Roller Hoe + FH54 b& FH70 Finger Weeders.
- Strong and sturdy construction suitable for cultivating implements.
- Simple and effective.
- Sustainable and built to last.
- Allows, very fast operating speeds.
- No belts, no motors, no hydraulic motors …
Please contact us to find out dates for field demonstrations!
Sizes and Configurations
Please download a full list of Sizes and Configurations showing the different frame options, additional implements, devices and operating components by clicking ‘Download’ in the panel below.
- The Fischer Flex1 and Flex2 tool carrier offers the strength and design to use an entire range of implements and devices like the RH3-S roller hoe and the FH-70 finger weeders.
- We now offer automatic row-width detection to allow fast and safe operating speeds of 6-10Km using the roller hoes and finger weeders.
For more information, please contact us!
Fischer Flex2-L + RH3-S + FH-70 red