Fischer GL6K & GL8K
The NEW Fischer GL6K/90 & GL8K/90 range is a sophisticated, heavy duty Orchard Finishing Mower with impressive hydraulic side-shift and offset undertree mowing capacity.
Its main features are:
- Heavy duty construction including a solid base unit and 2 x hinged side section mowers.
- Hydraulic lifting capacity for the side sections.
- Hydraulic side-shift capacity on request.
- Integrated swivel-arms one or both sides with hydraulic positioning.
- 700/800 or 900mm swivel-arm disc mowers equipped with hydraulic fine-sensor technology.
- Hydraulically engageable transport wheels with 2m axle.
- Over-size R105 gear-drives with B&P PTO connections.
- CE Safety covers on mower, gear-drives and PTO connections.
The Fischer GL6K & GL8K range offers a most rugged design with maximum side-reach. Its sections adapt freely to the sideway slopes of the orchard floor profile and has the ability to mow around tree trunks and trellis posts.
Optional features include:
- Available with or without hydraulic fine sensor technology.
- Available with electrohydraulic controls, remote switched, or Joystick operation.
- Available with integrated herbicide spray equipment and electronic point spray facility.
- Available with various wheel options.
The Fischer GL6K range is currently the most sophisticated Orchard Mower on the market in Australia. It is a smart-mower, catering for various orchard floor profiles, it is rugged and provides significant Savings due to Multitasking.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations.
- Acclaimed quality equipment, exporting to over 25 different countries.
- Unique electrohydraulic operating systems.
- Effective and simple to use.
- Proven rugged and built to last.