Fischer SL2 / 3 & 4
Vineyard and Orchard Mowers
The one-sided Fischer SL is one of the most versatile mowers in our program. It features impressive linear hydraulic side-shift capacity and is available with D600mm or D800mm swivel-arm disc system equipped with our unique hydraulic fine-sensor technology.
The Fischer SL is also available without swivel-arm assembly that called Fischer HL on request only.
- The hydraulic fine-sensor technology provides greater control and allows for the swivel-arm disc to mow around tree trunks without damaging them. The mower will provide a seamless cut from inter-row to undertree or vine.
- The Fischer SL is available in various different sizes and configuration options. The smallest three models are convertible to front or rear mounting if equipped with the standard metal front and read rollers.
- The Fischer SL is very popular as front mounted under-tree mower, using solid caster rubber front wheels for better manoeuvrability.
- The standard Fischer SL is equipped with a solid 600mm swivel-arm disc and offers an upgrade to 800mm for larger orchards. The heavy duty cutting rotor of the swivel-arm disc is supported by a armour-steel gliding disc on bearing to optimise it’s performance along uneven ground. The 3Point frame of the mower, allows for an upward movement on the right hand side to cater for small embankments. A further small upward tolerance is provided by the swivel-arm itself. If further side-lifting is required, we recommend a hydraulically supported bottom right 3Point arm on the tractor.
- The Fischer SL is a one-sided inter-row to undertree finishing mower/sickle-mulcher with integrated, hydraulic parallelogram side-shift on the smaller models and linear side-shift on the larger models. The SL features a high blade-tip speed for a fine cut result.
- Front and/or rear mounting
- Various wheel options
- Integrated herbicide spray equipment, manual both sides or with automatic point spray facility.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations
- Acclaimed quality equipment
- Recommended by Australian Orchardists
- Mows around trunks, trees and trellis
- Unique, hydraulic fine-sensor technology
- Available in 10 different sizes plus custom configurations
- Available with integrated ground spray and automatic point spray facility
- Low profile built to reach under established canopies and trees
- Effective and simple to use
- Proven rugged and built to last
- Fischer Australis is offering an extensive range of spare parts and comprehensive technical after- sale support for growers in Australia & New Zealand.