Fischer SLF & SLF-M
(Extra Flat – Orchard Finishing Mower)
The Fischer SLF & SLF-M are specially designed for fruit orchards with low hanging crops. Their very shallow profile makes them well suited for precision mowing in young plantings.
- The SLF & SLF-M is equipped with hydraulic, parallelogram side-shift and a dual input gear-drive. This configuration makes it front or rear mountable or one can change the cutting direction by turning the gear-drive by 180°.
- Depending on size, the SLF & SLF-M mowers have 2 or 3 belt driven cutting rotors – we are using RedPower 3 Kraftband, double-belts for a most durable and low maintenance performance.
- The Fischer SLF is side mounted to reach under the trees. The Fischer SLF-M is centre mounted with the side-shift going both ways.
- Both models can be equipped with our integrated manual herbicide spray facilities.
- It features removable side-panels for side throwing and is available with various different wheel options.
- The Fischer SLF & SLF-M mowers are light weight, all-rounder, belt-driven, flat-deck orchard mowers with parallelogram side shift.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy by Fischer GmbH for two generations
- Front and/or rear mountable
- Acclaimed quality equipment
- Available in 6 different sizes plus custom configurations
- Available with integrated herbicide spray equipment
- Low profile built to reach under low hanging crops
- Effective and simple to use
- Proven rugged and built to last
- Comprehensive backup support and spare parts service
- Fischer Australis is offering an extensive range of spare parts and comprehensive technical after-sale support for growers in Australia & New Zealand.